Current jobs Opening
Sr. Graphic Designer
We are urgent looking for an UX designer who has deep understanding of user experience workflows and can lead design to stage in new features or modules
Role & Responsibilities :
- Create graphics and designs for websites.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Gather feedback from teams and follow an iterative process.
- Maintain standards and processes for producing deliverables.
Skill Requirements :
- Deep expertise with tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of responsive and mobile design.
- Design efficiently when deadlines are tight.
Experience Required: 2+ Years
Experience in Digital Marketing field is plus.
We are looking for a person to join our team, who can write creative content as per requirements.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Writing/Rewriting content for print and online media.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the clients/internal department heads.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Regular updates to content on the official website.
- Preparation of content for the brochures and the updating digital media
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns as and when necessary.
- Creating content for social media on a regular basis..
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Excellent Proficiency in English language in grammar, punctuations and spellings.
- Analytical, Research & Listening Skills.
- Prior experience on working on digital / social media campaigns.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc. (Web Content Development Skills).